WABANSI SUMMER CAMP IS SUSPENDED FOR 2020 CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
How do I register my camper?
- Register by phone at 715.276.7116 (sep-may) 920.825.7830 (jun-aug)
- Register online
If you wish to arrange customized payment plan, please register by phone.
How do I register my Teen Leader (IC, JC, AC)?
- For IC's and JC's, simply register as you would any other camper. The Assistant Counselor program is open by application and interview only. Applications are due by May 1.
- Applications will be available online by Feb 1.
Can my child register with a friend?
- Yes! You can make a buddy request when you register. Generally, campers who sign up for a specialty camp during the same session will always be grouped together. Campers who choose the traditional camp weeks will be granted buddy requests if the children are of the same gender and within one year of age.
This year has been tough for us financially. Is there anything we can do to make the camp fees more manageable for our family?
Can my child attend more than one week of camp?
- Of course! It's very common for us to see kids more than once during the summer - or even for the entire summer! In that case, we make sure that we place your camper with different counselors throughout the summer while they enjoy new groups of kids each week. Weekly themes keep things exciting, too. If your camper is at least 10 years of age, we highly recommend taking a look at our specialty camp offerings that include extra field trips and special activities.
We want to do a specialty camp. When will we know exactly what trips we are going on and what we need to bring?
- The parent handbook, specialty fact sheets and health forms are available here.
What does my child need to bring with them to camp?
I'm not sure if my camper will want to stay overnight on Thursday night. Can we decide later?
- Sure! You and your camper can make that decision all the way up to that very day. Please contact camp with your plans the week before camp.
Where can my camper get on the bus to go to camp?
- We have multiple local bus stops! Take a look at the up to date times and locations.
Can I drop off my child at Camp Wabansi instead of driving them in to Green Bay to catch the bus?
- Of course! Just let us know when you register.